Do you want to attract inbound leads and opportunities on auto-pilot?
Then this checklist is for you.
Why do you need LinkedIn?
Gone are the days LinkedIn was dismissed as that dusty old place you’d go to only to find a job or stalk your boss.
Today, LinkedIn is a global hub for people looking to build their networks and elevate their careers in innovative ways. Your dream employers, clients, peers, and brands are on LinkedIn and if you haven’t already, it’s time to up your game there.
This is for you if—
- You want an actionable checklist to follow that’ll maximize your LinkedIn reach
- You’d like to build your personal brand and form a strong community.
- You want a steady pipeline of inbound leads for freelancing or your 9-to-5.
Does this checklist work? I found my first $2000+ client days after optimizing my LinkedIn profile and it was my dream client. We worked together for 6 months and I’m ever grateful to have met them. And this even was before I started posting anything there.
I also get at least 2 to 3 messages and leads every week, with minimal active effort.
- A Notion checklist that you can tick as you progress
- A detailed explanation of each of the steps in the checklist, with examples, so you know exactly what to do.
- Tips to fill and optimize your LinkedIn to make sure your profile acts as an excellent resume/portfolio
Grab your LinkedIn optimization checklist today and give your personal brand the boost it deserves!